The Easiest Way To Break Free From Pimple Breakouts!
Having pimple breakout feels like the peskiest thing ever not just it makes you fugly, it also drops your confidence level to rock bottom, leaving you nothing but beaming spots and your sad, frustrated self.
Somehow these zits know the best timing, like how it appeared on your nose the day before your first date? Or how they were all proudly sitting on your cheeks in your high school graduation picture? Well, that’s only applicable to the people of pre-Photoshop era. Don’t forget those little reddish dots on your back, just because you don’t see them doesn’t mean that they don’t exist. Well at least they got your back — pun intended!
Nursing your skin back to its flawless form is just so hard and frustrating not to mention keeping these pimples on your face for everyone to see is so embarrassing. If you think that popping it will make you get rid of them, think again.
Reasons for your pimple breakouts and how can you prevent it?
1. Oily skin. Pimples are caused by clogged pores and the sebum secretion of your oily skin. The oiliest part of the face is the T-zone that’s why acne’s favorite spots to hangout are your nose and your forehead.
Solution: Regular cleansing, toning and moisturizing of face with proper products that’s perfect for your skin type helps in getting rid of pimples.
2. You’re PMS-ing. When you’re on your PMS, aside from incontrollable eating and crying, you may also suffer from acne breakout while you’re at it, all thanks to your raging hormones.
Solution: There’s no solution to PMS but chocolates.
3. You keep touching your face. Touching your face is the easiest way to get pimples. Think about how many bacteria your dirty little hands have acquired by touching your phone, doorknobs and LRT handrails, then you’re gonna touch your face without disinfecting? Eewww.
Solution: Avoid touching your face, if you can’t, disinfect first.
4. Poor diet. Studies have shown that some dairy products and carb-rich foods such as milk, cheese and bread may trigger acne.
Solution: So better lessen your dairy intake if you’re acne-prone and opt for healthy snacks such as fruits and veggies.
5. Make-up. Putting layers and layers of make-up on your face can cause irritation that will lead to breaking out because of clogged pores.
Solution: Make sure to let your skin breathe once in a while and channel a no make-up look!
6. Spot treatments. We know that you wanna get rid of that zit right at this freaking moment but you can’t always get what you want when you want it, therefore overusing pimple treatments will only make it worse.
Solution: Be patient and stick to one product. Using too many products can trigger more zits.
7. It’s your hair. The cleaning agents that your shampoo and conditioner contain can seep into your pores, clogging them and resulting in chest acne, bacne, or irksome pimples along your hairline and forehead.
Solution: Make sure to rinse shampoo and conditioner residue properly to prevent any breakouts.
8. Fluoride allergy. You’re allergic to your toothpaste! Some people are allergic to fluoride that’s why they have breakouts on their chin.
Solution: Opt for fluoride-less toothpaste brands in the market today.
9. Pollution. Environmental aggressors such as smoke and pollution are the main reason of your breakouts.
Solution: Make sure to cleanse, tone and exfoliate to freshen up your skin. Wash your face twice a day and make sure to maintain a clean and healthy hygiene.
If you have sensitive skin, just make sure to use mild soaps so as not to trigger anymore acne. Wash your face, use toners, and exfoliate your skin once or twice a week.
You can also use White Allure Bacne Spray on your breakouts to treat them. With its soothing effect, it can go into your pores and calm those zits down to minimize irritation promoting smoother and blemish-free face, back, chest, neck and arms. It’s truly a head-to-toe wonder and it might be the answer to all your acne problems because it can also lighten acne marks, it’s available in the market for only P300. White Allure Bacne Spray is herbal, dermatologically-tested and it’s totally safe because it’s FDA-Approved! So you better get your hands on this one right now, good thing it’s available at Lazada.