Argan Oil: The Holy Grail of Beauty & Skin Care
Lately, it seems that Argan Oil has been towering over other beauty regimen products. Gracing every beauty stores and salons, for the past few years, it’s been in demand in the market because of its multiple benefits. Dubbed as the Liquid Gold of Morocco, this miracle in a bottle has many uses and certainly, you will understand why this miracle oil lives up to its name.
Argan oil is extracted from the kernels of Argan Tree which is native in Morocco. They use it to drizzle on their bread and pasta but globally, Argan Oil is gaining its reputation as a skin and hair care product.
Some of the benefits of Argan Oil:
- Since Argan is considered as dry oil, it is therefore easily absorbed by the skin and it is not greasy. After cleansing, you can apply a few drops onto your face and neck.
- Add a drop to your cream, foundation, bronzer or tinted moisturizer for a dewy, luminous glow.
- After you shower, add a few drops of Argan Oil to your hair ends and scalp to hydrate and moisturize while your hair is still damp. It’s particularly nourishing if your hair is dry from daily use of a hair dryer and hair iron.
- If you have a dry scalp, put some Argan Oil into a cotton ball and dab your scalp with the oil.
- It can tame frizzy hair and make it shinier and softer.
- Massage a few drops of Argan Oil into your cuticles to soften, hydrates and encourage nail growth. Use it as an overnight treatment to soften cracked heels by applying a good amount into your feet and toes. Cover it with socks and wake up to supple toes and heels.
- It can also be a substitute for a body lotion. For best moisturizing results, you can apply it after you shower.
- Not only it’s an effective moisturizer, it can also bring back the youthful glow to your skin and reduce the visibility of fine lines and wrinkles.
- It restores the firmness of the skin and leaves it plumper and softer.
- Argan Oil contains antioxidants which helps heals damaged skin cells and reduce irritation or soreness.
- Stretch Marks
- Stretch marks usually appear on people who have experienced pregnancy, weightloss, nody building, or growth spurt. Argan Oil is known to help minimize stretch marks because it increases the elasticity of the skin due to its Vitamin E content.
Since Argan oil is a very versatile curative cosmetic and personal care product, it is considered as the superfood for the skin, hair and nails. You can just simplify your beauty elixir and declutter your beauty kit since Argan Oil serves as a head-to-toe solution that will surely makes you more radiant not to mention it is an antioxidant and packed with vitamins, minerals and essential fatty acids that promotes overall health. It is well-loved by a number of famous Hollywood celebrities like Kim Kardashian, Eva Mendes, Selena Gomez and Madonna.
said the 38-year-old model and actress, Eva Mendes.
that Argan Oil is the secret to her luscious locks.
“I can’t live without Moroccan Argan Oil” confessed Madonna.
For centuries, Berber women have tried and tested the effectivity and wonder of what Argan Oil brings. Now, it has been shared to the both men and women all over the world and there are tons of brands offering Pure Moroccan Argan Oil.